– Plants are not included, just the glass items –
I needed something “different” for my plants in my new house so I decided to make terrariums with white glass and gold finish (painted) . I wanted that color combination because I wanted to give the environment a feeling of calm, that’s why I didn’t want to see the plant soil. I think I could make a version to be hung from the ceiling? Just let me know 🙂
INFO ABOUT THIS LISTING :
Choose what you need in the menu before purchase, these are the options :
– 1 terrarium (icosahedron size : 5.25 x 5.25 x high 4 inches / 13 x 13 x h.10 cm).
– 2 terrariums.
– 3 terrariums.
– Decorative set : 1 terrarium + 1 Small hexagonal mirror + 1 Medium hexagonal mirror.
– Terrarium size : 5.25 x 5.25 x high 4 inches / 13 x 13 x h.10 cm.
– Small hexagonal mirror : 4.3 x 5 inches / 10.5 x 12.5 cm.
– Medium hexagonal mirror : 7 x 8 inches / 17.5 x 20.5 cm.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT MY ITEMS :
Available finish options: silver (original finish), black patina, copper patina and gold (painted).
Handmade white glass terrariums hanged with a ring.
Handmade mirrors hanged with leather cord. Mirror background is covered with velvet.
Handmade items done by me:
– I cut the glass, I weld the tin, I make my own hoops, hinges, closures and stands.
So, feel free to ask for a custom measure frame.
Handmade frames suitable as a wedding favor, table numbers, centerpieces :
See price per unit or by set of 3.
Ask me for custom set of 5, 7, 10, 15, 20… or the units you need.
Increasing discount : more units, more discount.
+ What makes the difference in my design:
– Customizable design 100% handmade by me.
– Soft finish, no sharp edges.
– Focused photos of the details, ask for more pictures if you need.
– Please, read policies before purchase.
+ All the products offered are made to order in Spain, Europe.
This glass object is made by hand from 3 mm thick white glass using the Tiffany technique. Each piece of glass is cut, polished and washed before being coated with copper to be assembled and soldered with tin.
Patina is applied if we want to change the color of the welding.
—> CUSTOM ORDERS are welcome. If you have a design in mind or if you want a special piece, please contact me :
E-Mail : oliviadesignlab [!at] gmail.com
©OliviaDesignLAB images, text y contents.