I was looking for hexagonal mirrors with a single ring to be hung and since I could not find them I decided to make some that would combine well with the icosahedron terrariums in white glass 🙂
INFO ABOUT THIS LISTING :
You will receive what you choose in the menu before purchase, these are the options :
– 1 unit Small mirror (4.3 x 5 inches / 10.5 x 12.5 cm).
– 2 units Small mirror.
– 1 unit Medium mirror (7 x 8 inches / 17.5 x 20.5 cm).
– 2 units Medium mirror.
– SET : 1 Small + 1 Medium mirror.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT MY MIRRORS :
Available finish options:
– Silver (original finish).
– Black patina.
– Copper patina.
– Gold (painted).
– Small hexagonal mirror : 4.3 x 5 inches / 10.5 x 12.5 cm.
– Medium hexagonal mirror : 7 x 8 inches / 17.5 x 20.5 cm.
But you can ask for a custom size.
Handmade mirrors hanged with leather cord and covered with velvet in its background.
Handmade items done by me:
– I cut the glass, I weld the tin, I make my own hoops, hinges, closures and stands.
So, feel free to ask for a custom measure frame.
Handmade frames suitable as a wedding favor, table numbers, centerpieces :
See price per unit or by set of 3.
Ask me for custom set of 5, 7, 10, 15, 20… or the units you need.
Increasing discount : more units, more discount.
+ What makes the difference in my design:
– Customizable design 100% handmade by me.
– Soft finish, no sharp edges.
– Focused photos of the details, ask for more pictures if you need.
– Engrave any side with a short text or image.
– Hanged with leather cord by default.
– Please, read policies before purchase.
+ All the products offered are made to order in Spain, Europe.
This glass object is made by hand from 3 mm thick mirror using the Tiffany technique. Each piece of glass is cut, polished and washed before being coated with copper to be assembled and soldered with tin. Patina is applied if we want to change the color of the welding (silver).
—> CUSTOM ORDERS are welcome. If you have a design in mind or if you want a special piece, please contact me :
E-Mail : email@example.com
©OliviaDesignLAB images, text y contents.