– Items inside frames are not included –
I started to make sealed frames but soon I realized that it was better frames that could be opened and change what you put inside. Also, the flowers in the sealed frames also degrade, and that is something I did not know, so lesson learned.
INFO ABOUT THIS LISTING :
You will receive what you choose in the menu before purchase, these are the options :
– 1 unit round frame 8 inches / 20 cm diameter.
– 2 units round frame 8 inches / 20 cm diameter.
– 3 units round frame 8 inches / 20 cm diameter.
Choose the type of closures in the menu before purchase (see listing pictures to know the difference) :
– Type A: 2 central hoops with leather cord to hang.
– Type B: Slide bolt in the center and two hoops on the sides with leather cord to hang the frame.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT MY FRAMES :
Available finish options: silver (original finish), black patina, copper patina and gold (painted).
Handmade glass floating frames hanged with leather cord.
Available sizes: from 4 to 14 inches / from 10 to 35 cm. But you can ask for a custom size.
Handmade frames done by me:
– I cut the glass, I weld the tin, I make my own hoops, hinges, closures and stands.
So, feel free to ask for a custom measure frame.
Handmade frames suitable as a wedding favor, table numbers, centerpieces :
See price per unit or by set of 3.
Ask me for custom set of 5, 7, 10, 15, 20… or the units you need.
Increasing discount : more units, more discount.
+ What makes the difference in my design:
– Customizable design 100% handmade by me.
– Soft finish, no sharp edges.
– Focused photos of the details, ask for more pictures if you need.
– Engrave any side with a short text or image.
– One of the sides could be made with mirror covered with velvet in its background.
– Frame hanged with leather cord by default.
– Please, read policies before purchase.
+ All the products offered are made to order in Spain, Europe.
This glass object is made by hand from 2 mm thick clear glass using the Tiffany technique. Each piece of glass is cut, polished and washed before being coated with copper to be assembled and soldered with tin.
Patina is applied if we want to change the color of the welding.
—> CUSTOM ORDERS are welcome. If you have a design in mind or if you want a special piece, please contact me :
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
©OliviaDesignLAB images, text y contents.