Your privacy is important. Below I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I would like you to read this information carefully before providing your personal information on this website. If you are under 13 you will need the prior consent of your parents or legal guardians to register.
- Identity: Olivia Correal Chrétien
- NIF: 27394863T
- Address: 29640 – Málaga. España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity of this web: information and sale of handmade decorative object.
For the purposes of the provisions of the Reglamento General de Protección de Datos, the personal data that you provide me through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of your data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request the data strictly necessary for the purposes previously specified.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept only for the duration necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated properly to ensure its security and confidentiality. I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
On this page, users will be able to find all the information about the legal terms and conditions that will define the relationships between the users and me as responsible for OliviaDesignLAB.com. As a user, it is important that you are up to date with these terms.
As responsible I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European laws that regulate the collection and use of personal data.
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of the physical persons) that is the new norm of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the treatment of the personal data in the different countries of the EU, which will enter into force on May 25, 2018.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulation of development of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the people responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
The LSSI-CE (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
These are the conditions that regulate your use, including the mere access, of the web pages that make up the OliviaDesignLAB.com website, including the contents and services that I provide. You access this page with the condition of “User”. As a User it is important that you know the conditions that regulate this agreement, which are the following:
- You will not use this website for illicit, harmful purposes or in any way that could cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of this website.
- You will not engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of its manager (Olivia Correal Chrétien) or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website OliviaDesignLAB.com as preventing, in any way, its normal operation and use.
- Regarding the contents of my website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the express written authorization of Olivia Correal Chrétien.
- Any infringement of the copyrights of Olivia Correal Chrétien.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes without my express consent.
All the above aims to prevent the plagiarism of content and through this legal warning, I warn you that I will undertake the relevant legal actions if I detect that they have plagiarized any type of content, images, illustrations and any other material developed for my blog and that is my authorship
Intellectual property rights of the contents of this website
These are the rights that I have established on the contents of this website and that are my property.
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the OliviaDesignLAB.com website, nor to any of its component elements, and the user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making them available to the public, extraction, use or reuse of any form, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or is expressly authorized in writing by Olivia Correal Chrétien as holder of the corresponding rights.
When you access and browse websites you are leaving a trail of your data, even more so if you assign them to subscribe to a newsletter or similar.
As the owner, responsible and administrator of this website, I am the owner of a personal data file registered with the RGPD (General Registry of Data Protection), which are incorporated into a database and will be treated for information purposes and communication between users and me.
These are my principles regarding your privacy:
- I will not ask for more personal information than what is necessary to provide you with the services you request.
- I will not share your personal information with third parties, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
When and how will I collect your personal data on this website:
- When you fill out a form to subscribe to the newsletter.
- When you post a comment in any of the blog entries, in that case, your comments are managed by WordPress.
- When you contact me through the contact form.
- When there is contracting of services, purchase of books and training. In that case, I will ask you for certain banking or payment information.
Third-party services such as Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google and discover how Google uses these cookies.
In these cases, NON-IDENTIFIABLE data is collected that I obtain through this type of cookies that I describe and detail in my Cookies Policy.
Among the NON-IDENTIFYING data to which I can access thanks to these analysis services are:
- Your IP Address
- The date and time when you accessed or used the blog.
- The hardware and software that you are using.
- The reference and exit pages and the URLs.
- The number of clicks
- Information about the pages visited, the order in which you visited them and the time you spent in each one.
OliviaDesignLAB.com will not sell any personal information to third parties.
Collection systems of personal data used in OliviaDesignLAB.com
- Forms of subscription to contents (my newsletter). The information provided (name and email) will be used exclusively to send you my newsletter. My list of subscribers is managed by MailChimp (by subscribing, you accept and consent to your data being stored by the MailChimp platform, with headquarters in the United States, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters MailChimp is adapted to the legislation of the EU in terms of data protection).
- Form of comments: The web includes a form to comment on the different blog entries. Users can post comments on them. The personal data entered to make these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them and are managed by WordPress.
- Contact form: On the web there is a contact form where I only ask for your name and your email address in order to answer you.
- Sale of info products: Through the web you can buy publications and info products of Olivia Correal Chrétien. For this, buyer’s information (name, surname, postal address and email) is required through the SendOwl platform that Paypal and Stripe uses as a payment method.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different systems of this website are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, the user is responsible and guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his real situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, the user is obliged to maintain their updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause to it to Olivia Correal Chrétien as owner of the website OliviaDesignLAB.com.
Many of the tools I use to manage personal data are managed by third parties. They provide me with services that are strictly necessary for the development and maintenance of my OliviaDesignLAB.com website, for which data is shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: OVH.
- Web platform: WordPress.org
- Email marketing services and sending newsletters: MailChimp.
- Comment management: WordPress.
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help OliviaDesignLAB.com analyze the use that users make of it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of OliviaDesignLAB.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on its servers in the United States. The plugin that I use to consult the results of Google Analytics on this website is MonsterInsights.
- Online purchase of digital products info: SendOwl, United Kingdom.
- Payment Systems: PayPal and Stripe.
Exercise of Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition
The current legislation on data protection recognizes a series of rights to citizens and citizens about their own personal information, the so-called ARCO rights, rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition about your personal data. In this website these rights are strictly respected and you can exercise them whenever you want and I will respond diligently to your request.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must, therefore, be directly exercised by the interested party before each of the persons responsible / owners of the files. This means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time, can contact me and request information about the data I have stored and how I have obtained it (right of access), can request me to rectify them , to oppose the processing or cancel all your personal data from my files.
You can direct your communications and exercise the ARCO rights through email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Acceptance and consent
As responsible for this website, I agree to modify this page to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential news, as well as industry practices.
According to the LSSICE, Olivia Correal Chrétien does not practice SPAM, so I will not send you commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by you as a user when you sign up for my newsletter.
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com and I will solve it as soon as possible.